Manchester Restaurant Guide
Enjoy the freedom offered by serviced apartments, where you can come and go as you please, dine out one night and cook your signature dish in the fully fitted kitchen the next. For those evenings when you’re looking for something special, we have compiled a list of our 10 favourite restaurants in Manchester.
- For a truly exquisite dining experience, The French by Simon Rogan offers tasting menus of dishes that can only be described as culinary masterpieces.
- Offering a brilliantly modern twist on Chinese cuisine, Tattu has become one of Manchester’s most extraordinary venues, combining sophistication, modernity and luxury, inspired by body art and the Orient.
- The ultimate in casual fine dining, Mr Cooper’s House & Garden not only serves seasonal dishes, hand-crafted by 2 Star Michelin chef Simon Rogan, it also has the best cocktails in town in a fantastic setting.
- Revel in the height of luxury at Damson, offering British fine dining in the stunning setting of Media City, with views of Imperial War Museum North and The Lowry.
- For only the best locally sourced, seasonal ingredients, James Martin Manchester serves classic British dishes in the signature, Yorkshire-inspired style of the famous TV chef.
- Be astonished by Vermilion, a Thai-inspired Asian fusion restaurant that really is out of this world, offering one of the best unique dining experiences in Europe.
- Get a taste of the world at Australasia, offering an amazing selection of sushi, sashimi and tempura dishes that combine modern Australian cuisine, Pacific Rim flavours, European cooking traditions, and a blend of Indonesian and Asian influences.
- Michael Caine’s Café Bar and Grill, an informal eatery on the bustling Piccadilly Approach, serves a wide range of mouth-watering dishes from succulent steaks to tapas to beer battered fish and chips.
- Hawksmoor is any meat-eaters’ dream come true; a modern steakhouse serving up the country’s finest meats, cocktails and wines in a laid-back setting beyond the dark panelling and frosted windows.
- Iberica brings the authentic taste of Spain to Manchester’s Spinningfields, from unforgettable tapas dishes to a range of Spanish wines.
England’s edgy northern capital has something for everyone and is quickly catching up with London on the foodie scene. For your next trip to Manchester, enjoy exquisite dining experiences from the freedom, space and flexibility of our serviced apartments in the City Centre and City West.