How will you make the most of your trip to London? Whether you’re travelling on business or pleasure, you cannot visit London without exploring the best it has to offer.
See the sights
From the National Gallery, to the British Museum to the iconic Tower of London, there is a seemingly endless list of attractions in London. Whether you’re interested in the arts, history, or just looking for a bit of fun, London has something for everyone. To make the most of your trip, we would recommend:
- The Wallace Collection – Exhibiting a collection of furniture, paintings, armour, pottery and sculpture, discover the treasures of this historic London townhouse
- St James’s Park – For unbelievable beauty and a breath of fresh air amidst the hustle and bustle of the city, enjoy St James’s Park; the oldest of London’s eight royal parks
- Borough Market – For a true taste of London, pay a visit to the capital’s most renowned food market, offering only the best local and international produce
Enjoy the night
London’s nightlife is unlike anywhere else in the world. From trendy bars to traditional pubs to a thriving club scene:
- Bar Soho is relaxed by day, transforming into a high energy hub by night, serving a range of delicious cocktails for that cosmopolitan experience
- The Southwark Tavern offers a friendly atmosphere with more of a traditional English pub vibe
- XOYO with live music, a vibrant atmosphere and a central location, XOYO is perfect for a lively night on the town
London is home to quaint cafes, unusual dining experiences and some of the world’s top restaurants. So whether you’re seeking a quiet spot to grab a bite, the perfect place for a business lunch or somewhere special for dinner, there are plenty of options to choose from. Dreamhouse would highly recommend:
- The Rooftop Café offers a relaxed atmosphere in a vibrant setting to enjoy a light lunch and stunning views of the city
- Le Gavroche is renowned for its impeccable service and, with its versatile menu and central location, makes for the ideal spot for a business lunch
- Sushisamba for something extraordinary, Sushishamba is one of London’s top rooftop restaurants/ bars, serving Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine, culture and music
Experience London in comfort and style with Dreamhouse serviced apartments; your home away from home.