Glasgow is not only the largest city in Scotland; it is also a city of great transformation. Once an industrial hub for shipbuilding, Glasgow has become a thriving metropolis and you may go so far as to call it one of the culture capitals of Europe. Whether you’re visiting for business or pleasure, there are plenty of ways to explore and enjoy Glasgow.
Glasgow is one of Britain’s best shopping destinations, has a thriving arts scene and is home to a number of stunning city parks. So it’s safe to say, you won’t get bored when you visit!
- Shop till you drop on the Style Mile
- Fall in love with fashion at the St Enoch Centre
- Enjoy the best of high street shopping at Buchanan Galleries
- Experience the finer things at Princes Square
- Discover the story of Charles Rennie Mackintosh on The Glasgow School of Art tour
- Be intrigued by Eduard Bersudsky’s mechanical sculptures at the Sharmanka Kinetic Theatre
- Explore the Gallery of Modern Art, Scotland’s most visited art gallery displaying an extensive and ever-changing collection of modern art
A Breath of Fresh Air
- Take a stroll in Glasgow’s oldest park, Glasgow Green
- Enjoy panoramic views over the city from Cathkin Braes Country Park
- Lose yourself in the stunning surroundings of Glasgow Botanic Gardens
Famous for the friendliness of its people and its vibrant, energetic buzz, an evening in Glasgow is something to be experienced. Whether you’re stepping into Glasgow’s famous live music scene, living it up in one of the city’s trendy cocktail bars, or simply heading to the pub, you’re bound to find something interesting and enjoyable to fill your evenings.
- Enjoy basement live music and a fine selection of craft ales at Blackfriars
- If you love meat and beer, The Meat Bar is the place for you, serving American classic foods alongside some of Britain’s finest craft ales and whiskies
- West, nestled into the parklands and grand buildings of Glasgow Green, offers the perfect beer garden in which to enjoy your favourite tipple whilst enjoying stunning views
- Stereo, situated in the former Daily Record building designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh, is an alternative café-bar and gig venue offering a diverse programme of events and an energetic atmosphere
- King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut offers the true rock n’ roll experience in an intimate and incredibly loud venue
- ABC Glasgow, the Art Deco building that was once home to one of Scotland’s oldest cinemas, now contains four stylish bars and two music venues that have a reputation for truly memorable live music experiences
- If you love classic cocktails prepared to perfection, The Finnieston should be right up your street
- For some fun, laughs and a taste of tropical paradise, the Tiki Bar is the perfect place if you don’t take yourself too seriously
- The Connich Bar, its name taken from the Gaelic for ‘to encounter’, is situated on the ground floor of the Hilton Hotel Glasgow and is the perfect setting for relaxing with a stunning cocktail or glass of wine
Your Glasgow home away from home awaits… Dreamhouse have City Centre, Blythswood and West End apartments. If you have any queries at all, get in touch.
Follow us on